Lydia McLaughlin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
I hope OC Lydia becomes a great source of inspiration, fashion as well as all things feminine. I want to connect to people and help women to embrace their uniqueness. I'm a writer, designer an author, and a magazine editor however, I am most proud of my work as a mom and wife. My boys include Stirling, Maverick, and Roman. I am a proud mom, and my three boys constitute the main focus of my existence. Doug and my wife along with me are involved in the same industry. NOBLEMAN, a men's luxury magazine we co-publish together and is owned by us. We've been married for over 11 years and have a passion for traveling and experiencing new adventures with each other. My faith has played an important role in my everyday life over the past twenty years. The year 2012 saw me join the cast of Real Housewives Orange County and became very vocal about my beliefs. After having my third baby, I was forced to quit the show. However, now since Season 12 is starting, I am eager to maximize the benefits of this show's platform.
You can visit the following website:
Comments
Post a Comment